Thursday, March 8, 2018

CARP and CSS Design

Main Idea

The main idea of this project was to use CARP to redesign a poem. Simple enough, right? Definitely not as easy as it sounds. I sold my soul for this project and got nothing in return. I despise the outcome. It's so unbelievably terrible and I'm so unbelievably awful at web design. Dream weaver was being insanely difficult and nothing I did was working and I'm at that point where I don't know what else to do. I genuinely have no idea what happened.

Contrast

There is very minimal contrast on this. The light tan bar at the top of the page really sticks out, it's great. The title pops off the page, along with the dog, but that's about it. The poem isn't even visible and I could have changed it but I've already attempted multiple things to make it look better in any way possible and every single one of them failed. Miserably.

Alignment

The alignment isn't too terrible. It's definitely not the worst part of the finished product. Considering you cant see half of the text that I spent time on aligning, I'm going to go ahead and say the alignment is the best part of the final outcome. 

Repetition

The repetition is there. Barely. The colors from the dog would have looked better together if I knew how to actually work with Dream weaver. It looks like a big disgusting blob.

Proximity

One word. Awful. There are just so many things wrong with how this turned out. The proximity is a mess, but at least it's even.

Conclusion

This sucks. Everything went wrong and I learned absolutely nothing. I love web design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2

SEMESTER 2 Recap Ferris Bueller Our project was to replicate a popular high school movie, regardless of date of release and genre. ...