Thursday, November 2, 2017

Logo Examples

Analogous

This logo uses the analogous colors of yellow, yellow-orange, orange, red-orange, red, red-violet, and violet. I think the company chose these colors to display variety and diversity in their app. 

This logo uses the analogous colors of green, yellow, and blue. I think the company used these colors to enforce                                                           growth, renewal, and trust.

Complementary

This logo uses the complementary colors of orange and purple. I think the company did this to portray energy, balance, and nobility.

This logo uses the complementary colors of orange and blue. I think the company chose these colors to give off an energetic, exciting vibe.

Warm

This logo uses the warm color red. I think the company used this color to represent passion and energy.

This logo uses the warm colors of red and yellow. I think the company used these colors to show optimism and passion.

Cool

This logo uses the cool color blue. I think this company used this shade of blue to represent technology and ambition.

This logo uses the cool color blue. I believe the company used this blue to showcase their technology and trust.

Monochromatic

This logo uses the monochromatic color blue with a lighter and darker ombre. I think this company used these colors to showcase technology and intellect.

This logo uses the monochromatic scale of the color brown. I believe they used this color to express wholesomeness and warmth.

Triad Color

This logo uses the triad colors of red, yellow, and blue. I think this company used these colors to represent hope, energy, and spirit.

This logo uses the triad colors of red, yellow, and blue. I think this company chose these colors to show energy, optimism, and ambition.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2

SEMESTER 2 Recap Ferris Bueller Our project was to replicate a popular high school movie, regardless of date of release and genre. ...