Friday, February 16, 2018

My Home


roof texture

You can find my house layouts here.

 The goal for this project was to find a house layout we admire and replicate it in the 3D program sketchup. I first began mapping out the shapes and making sure the structure was similar to the image. I found out that sketchup is a rather simple program to maneuver and work around with. If I had more time I would have started over and made it more accurate to the image, as it is obvious I took quite a few artistic liberties, though i would still use the same textures I found for they look quite nice. In the end I'm extraordinarily proud of the result and what I've learned.

wall texture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2

SEMESTER 2 Recap Ferris Bueller Our project was to replicate a popular high school movie, regardless of date of release and genre. ...