Monday, October 30, 2017

Color Wheel

 OVERVIEW

Our first project of second quarter was to create a color wheel in Adobe. In graphic design, colors are a key part of creating an appealing image. Thankfully, Mr. Olson went through all of the tools and shortcuts and made this project quite easy. And not only did he show us what every tool does but I have past experience in programs that have a similar set-up. 

WHAT I LEARNED

I learned a lot! I was worried about adjusting the size of images without warping them, but luckily there's a shortcut to prevent image warping. I also learned how Adobe's membership (?) works, as I always wanted to work with this program but I knew it was expensive. Working with this program wasn't too difficult and I look forward to working with it more in the future.

RESULTS

The final product was exemplary, though I do wish I spent more time on the text. The heading is awfully close to the top and even I'm anxious for it. I had a lot of fun messing with the color square, desaturating and blending colors together to get the perfect hue. I want to go back and make some of the lines thicker so they are more eye-catching, but other than that and the text I'm happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2

SEMESTER 2 Recap Ferris Bueller Our project was to replicate a popular high school movie, regardless of date of release and genre. ...